NEW MEMBERS JOIN OUR CHAPTER HERE
Your Membership contribution will make you a partner in The Francis M. Weston Audubon Society’s mission to locally promote the understanding and preservation of wildlife and the environment that supports it. Membership dues are $20 a year.
Membership benefits not only include a full year of membership in the local Francis M. Weston Audubon Society, but also the National Audubon Society and Audubon Florida, a year of Audubon and Florida Naturalist magazines, a year of The Skimmer (our local newsletter), participation in local chapter events, and more – all for only $20!
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
- Pay online at this link. Our chapter code is E46. Click here to join and pay online
- Print the Print Membership Form and mail it in with your check to FMWAS, PO Box 17484, Pensacola, FL 32522
- Pay by cash or check at a membership meeting.
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE LOCALLY
Students may join the Francis M. Weston Audubon Society at a special price of $7.00 for one year. Complete the print student membership form here and mail to FMWAS, PO Box 17484, Pensacola, FL 32522. This option is only local and is not available through the National Audubon Society.
Renew annually within 6 months of your expiration date. The minimum renewal amount is $20.
- You can renew online at the NAS website http://Audubon.org, Select the “membership” button and then the “renew” button.
- Return your renewal notice in the enclosed envelope with your check.
- Mail a check directly to the National Audubon Society, PO Box 97188, Washington, DC 20090-7188. (DO NOT mail this to the local chapter or the New York address.) Include your name and address and on your check, write RENEWAL and your membership number if you know it.
- Call Member Services at 1-844-428-3826.
You may call Member Services or email the Membership Chairman, Angie Kidder at email@example.com, anytime for questions regarding your membership status or other questions.
The Francis M. Weston Audubon Society is a non-profit IRS 501 [c]  corporation and is registered as an exempt charitable organization under Chapter 496 of Florida statues.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”
When contacting us please provide your name and reason for the email.