|Proposed 2020-2021 FMWAS Election Slate
- PRESIDENT – Michael Brower – Retired naval officer and aviator, retired federal affairs director, retired bank director, retired renewable energy executive. FMWAS President 2019-2020, Vice President 2018-2019, Fundraising Committee Chair 2018-2020.
- VICE PRESIDENT – James Brady – Retired Naval Officer, retired college administrator, Former President, Treasurer, Program Chair, Nominating Committee Chair. Current Vice President and Center Committee Chair
- CORRESPONDING SECRETARY – Ann Forster – Active Audubon member since 1973, Atlanta Audubon Corresponding Secretary and later the Recording Secretary, active FMWAS member since 1984, FMWAS Recording Secretary and current Corresponding Secretary, Author of the Skimmer’s “Tripping” column.
- RECORDING SECRETARY – VACANT
- TREASURER – Steve Coster – BSc (Agric) 1968; Agriculture Manager, Illovo Sugar, Ret; General Manager (Agriculture), J Wray & Nephew, Jamaica, Ret: Project Manager (Sierra Leone), FMWAS Board 2016-2021, Treasurer 2018 -2021.
- THREE YEAR DIRECTOR – Kristal Walsh
- ONE YEAR DIRECTOR – (Unexpired term) TERM VACANT
- STUDENT DIRECTOR – Jasmine Pena – Undergraduate at UWF pursuing a degree in Environmental Management and GIS. I grew up first generation American in a single parent household. My mom’s hard work to provide for me and my siblings has fueled my determination and the want to provide a better future for her. I am so thankful for all of the beautiful opportunities that Audubon has given me and I look forward to serving as the student director for UWF.
- STUDENT DIRECTOR – VACANT